Thursday, December 16, 2021

Swinging Fairies


                Night-time Swinging Fairies 


I don't normally do silhouette stamps so this stamp was fun yet challenging.


Link to the Swinging Fairies 
https://rubberartstamps.com/swinging-fairies/
 I started out with ivory cardstock.  I masked off for the moon. Used scattered straw and squeezed lemonade Distressed oxide for the glow around the moon. Then I applied more Distressed Oxides for the background, starting with the BluePrint Sketch.  Next I'll be bringing  in Faded Jeans.  Last I used the Chipped Sapphire to finish up the edge. I used a white gel pen for highlights on the Fairies and stars. Used black and silver metallic cardstock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊