Sunday, January 2, 2022

Santa Christmas cards 2021

 Santa's are full of Whimsy.   They are digital from Joy Clare Stamps. For the bg I used Stamping Bella. 



 

 



These are pictures of how I designed the front of the card.  1st time I've done this type of design.  I used metallic white, silver, and navy papers.

COPICS:
Face - E11, E00, E000, R20 
Suit - R27, R25, R22, R
Skates & Belt - C0, C01, C02, C04, C06
Beard - C0, C01, C02 
Silver metallic pen for the skates and the belt buckle.  
Pond - B000, B00, B01
Trees - G03, G05
Spectrum glitter pen

TOOLS: 



Tree punch: discontinued 

Wobble for the dancing: Santa: https://inkystamperstore.com/wobbles-mini/


Icicles Stickles 

Embellishments: Picket purchased from Inky Stamper. 
https://inkystamperstore.com/sequin-mix-icicles /https://inkystamperstore.com/sequin-mix-icicles/ 



I cut out a strip glued paper to Santa and to the pull strip. Bc I wanted to make it look like Santa was ice-skating. 







4 comments:

  1. These are adorable Santa images, and the cards are fabulous! They will bring smiles to the receiver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Santa images are adorable, and the cards are fabulous! They are sure to bring bg smiles to the receiver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, your a wonderful fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, your a wonderful fan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊