Thursday, December 30, 2021

Martini Lady



 This stamp reminds me of Holly Goes lightly, Breakfast at Tiffany's.  Gold mirror paper and  Metallic paper is always a beautiful combination choice.


Supplies needed:

Momento Black Ink

Versa mark ink

Embossing buddy 

tape

Purple and lilac metallic papers

Gold mirror Paper 

Gold Embossing powder

3" gold ribbon 

1 glue dot

A2 Card with a window diecut out in the center. I have to apologize didn't realize this card kit isn't available.

Because metallic paper  use your embossing buddy. Versa mark for wet embossing the gold embossing powder. 

For the sentiment,  I inserted the lilac paper and made tic marks on each side to make sure the stamp was placed correctly.  (I use a mechanical pencil,  it erases better than any pencil I have found). 

I taped the mountain and valley to the inside tag. Which was included in the kit. I used a glue dot on the ribbon because I wanted the ribbon to lay flat. 



links to the stamps:

https://rubberartstamps.com/martini-lady/

https://rubberartstamps.com/size-matters/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊