Thursday, December 16, 2021

Swinging Fairies

 I left the lights for this one.  Maybe I added too much bling, 🤣 fairies love sparkly things. Mainly jewelry,  like some people I know
.  

Isn't this a beautiful stamp? It's more beautiful in person. Had to make a night one. I used a flickering candle light to give it a beautiful glow.

Playing with alcohol inks and vellum.  I haven't created with alcohol inks in years.  I forgot how much fun it was.  Needless to say I'll be playing with them again soon.

 These are beautiful,  they are the pearl alcohol inks.  I use the color combination often. I love bold bright colors. 



I positioned the stamp with the positioner.  Using the diecut cardstock to prevent from any mishaps. 



 After the stamp is on the top before inking. You want to remove the cardstock. I Stamped directly on top of the alcohol inks.  I wanted more vibrant colors not muted. 



If you would like to find the fairies 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊