Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Flamingo Flock Beaches


2nd week as a Guess Designer for Inky Stamper.When I saw this stamp set, this is what I imagined.Who's ready to take a break in winter? I know I am ready for the warm beaches.  It's a girls weekend. These ladies are already partying, drinking Tequila Sunrises.



Copics:
Flamingos: RV00, RV02 Rv04, RV06
Palm Trees: E23, E25, G00, G002, G05, G09
Drinks: R49, YR68, Y15

Background: Distress Oxides 
Orange Marmalade 
Picked Raspberry 
Kitsch Flamingo 

For the bar, I cut a piece of white paper 1.75" x 5.5". Used my score board to score every 8th" . Cut a strip .25"  x 5.5" to finish the bar.  Used a cream paper and hand cut the sand, added a few dots in the sand. Used Distressed Oxide Tea Stain to edge the sand. Nuvo crystal drops for the bubbles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊