Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Thank You Wreath - Blue

 
 

Watercolor Brush Markers
Blue
Dark Brown
Persian Blue

Versamark ink pad
Ranger; Gold embossing powder

Distressed Oxides Ink Salty Ocean to compliment the rose and the wreath. Add the salty ocean to the sentiment, then edged it with the cocoa memento.
Distress Ink - Tea Dye for the center of the wreath

Used Sizzix Embossing folder for the blue pearlize paper and the brown. I glued them b4 putting them through the cuttlebug. Used the gold metallic rub to highlight the embossed images. The gorgeous ribbon from DecoFun Bow Maker. Their quality of ribbon is the best I have ever used.
I fussy cut the sentiment so I was able to pop it up. I edged the sentiment with Salty Ocean, and used Cocoa Momento Ink to the very edge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊