Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Sunflower

                                             

         The Honey Bee and Sunflower stamp

https://blueknightrubberstamps.com/honey-bee-and-sunflower/
Cardstock: mustard and eggplant, Neenah solar white
Zigg Watercolor Brush:
Green
Light Green
Orange
Light Brown
Yellow

Copics: I used to highlight the watercolor
Lge leaves: G00, G02, G05
Flower Petals - Y15, Y02, Y06
Bee - Y06, Y15


Embellishments:
Orange sequins
Nuvo Stone Drops: Plum Slate
Nuvo Crystal Drops: wings
Nuvo Glaze
Sizzix - Smile Die
I start at the center and work my way out
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Distress Oxide - Evergreen
Distress Oxide Forest Moss

I die cut the Smile die 3 times and I stacked them on top of one another for dimension, Then I added the nuvo glaze to give the word a finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊