Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Happy Birthday America

Happy Birthday America

This stamp set one of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps .

Stamp Set used: cowboy and Cowgirl
https://blueknightrubberstamps.com/cowgirl-and-cowboy/
Birthday Wishes
https://blueknightrubberstamps.com/birthday-wishes/
Banner CC designs 

4.25 x 4.75 white Neecah  I masked the middle section at 1.5" from each end. 


Distressed oxides used: barn door and candied apple to get the red. Faded Jeans was used for the blue. Sapphire Blue for edging.
If you haven't tried this makeup brushes for blending, that all the rage right now.  I recommend getting some, especially if you have fibro, or arthritis. JMO I love them,I found them to be easier on my upper body. 

Ranger Black sparkle embossing powder and versa mark for the images.

Used Darice stars embossing: Navy cardstock 5.25 x 4.25. I used a white metallic white, over the stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊