Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Marilyn Monroe Candle

 


I just had a couple of candles on hand. So why not, I haven't Stamped a candle in along time.  The Stamp can be found at Crackerbox Palace and Suzy Stamps https://rubberartstamps.com/ever-notice/

I started with an oval shape tissue paper.  Used Momento Black Ink.  I Stamped several times because of the solid image.  Then I placed the tissue on the candle. I wrapped waxpaper around the candle. To keep the tissue in place.  Using my heat gun to melt the wax for the the tissue paper and the candle to melt together to become one.  Keep you heat gun moving otherwise the candle will melt too much. Also take short breaks to allow the candle to cool down.  Then of course I added some bling  Close to my heart https://keeleyskreations.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊