Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mona - This was for Lala land Crafts swap


I just participated in a swap for LaLaLand Crafts. If you have never used Irina's stamps before. You're in for a treat,  these are nice and crisp images. I chose Mona, mainly bc I get teased on both sides of the family bc I love having pictures from any adventure.

https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Mona-with-Camera-Rubber-Stamp_p_1146.html
Diecut: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Camera-Die-_p_1100.html

Copics:
Blue - B05, B12, B14, B16
YELLOW - Y11, Y13, Y15, YR23
HAIR - E11, E08, E09, E13
RED - R20, R21, R22

I decided to diecut 6 cameras to stack and glue to make a shaker card. This did the trick. Bc no matter how much I use my embossing buddy I always end up with the sequins stuck. Yes Mona is on crooked 🤫 I didn't realize it until the glue had already dried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊