Thursday, September 26, 2019

Family Is Everything

A New Release from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps. Check out their Blog @https://inspireandcreatewithbkrs.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR2VCyxel0nNWatZb6K5xV8Y_GpBf_LF5LcXrRBS8aoeBemsfM1fkSjxYUo&m=1 by
I colored with my go to Copics. The bg was created with PanPastels  and a cloud stencil.  Love creating with these critters. I have another idea so be on the look out to see this stamp again.

Inked with Black Tuxedo Momento onto Kraft paper.

Copics Used:
Tree: E21, 23, 25 & 27
Racoons: W0, W2

Used both Sunrise and Sunset PanPastels for the background.

Used Stamping up bakers twine.  On their nose and eyes I used Black Nuvo Drops,  and hylited  with a Marvy Reminisce white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I appreciate you more than you ever know. Have a Fab-U-Lous day. Keep being artistic 😊